Ray D. Atkins - Associate AIA
Mr. Atkins is a Licensed General Contractor in the State of California as well as a Certified Construction Manager and ADA Inspector. With 30 years of design and construction experience, Ray is skilled at interpreting, monitoring and complying with a wide range of industry standards and construction code requirements including OSHA, SWPPP, ADA, and State of California codes.
Ray participates in project quality control, constructability reviews, and Construction Management.
Member of Construction Specification Institute and ICC
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management and Civil Engineering, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, June - 1982
• California, General Contractor - B License 1987
• Certified Commercial Building Inspector, LCC
• Certified ADA Inspector, Plans Examiner LLC 2010
• Certified Construction Inspector (CCI) A.C.I 2007
• Certified Construction Consultant (CCC) A.C.I. 2005